Making the wrong platform decision comes with serious consequences! Here are 5 questions to answer before choosing b2b ecommerce solution for your startup!
If you are new to b2b ecommerce, it is important to have a plan when choosing the best platform for your startup.
The explosion of online buying projects ecommerce transactions to beat in-store sales in near future. The b2b customers are looking for more than just a basic ecommerce experience, so before you choose a b2b ecommerce solution for your startup, make sure to ask yourself these 5 questions:
- What are my company’s objectives for my b2b ecommerce store? It is really important to know what you want to achieve when you are building an online store. You need to choose a solution with the best deployment method for your store. This will ensure all of your business needs, requirements, and specifications are supported.
- Is the b2b ecommerce solution best for b2b ecommerce? The platform you consider should have documented positive experience meeting the requirements of the online stores. You can make your own research to see what online stores are using and if the platforms have enough experience to meet the demands of the online stores, for example, search engine optimization, high traffic volume, mobile friendliness, and etc. The b2b stores operate best on open-source platforms.
- Is the platform customizable? – For some companies, it is important to have an online b2b store that offers b2b experience for their customers. For example, you need 24/7 support, world-class customer experience, featured promotions, and etc.
- Can I integrate any existing software into the new platform? When it comes to running a successful online store, integration is a key factor. Large businesses that are common users of b2b ecommerce solutions understand that integration of pre-existing software is crucial. Building an IT environment that enhances business efficiency is also important. If your current platform doesn’t integrate with b2b ecommerce solution, it will negatively affect your sales and your revenues.
- Does the platform offer the best user experience? The customers today expect a user experience that is unique and impeccable. The platform selected for your store should offer features such as one-click purchasing, easier buying experience, and much more. Staying up to date on how users use the internet in non-B2B environments will improve your store’s B2B experience.
By answering these questions, you will be on your way of choosing the right b2b platform.
Suggested articles: Top 3 E-commerce B2B Challenges and Solutions